Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Lexi's Post: On Google+

My parents don't allow me to use Twitter until I am twelve.
Just one year away!!
But they don't know I'm using Google+.
It's almost the same, except much better.
So fun and addicting for me.
I also met this person called +Shyna Kumar.
She's really nice.
She keeps calling me awesome. She's awesome and pretty.
Best person I ever met on the internet.


Yeah, definitely prettier than me.
She's younger than me.
But she's just as awesome as a twelve year old.
:)
Best girl on the internet ever.
On one of her funny pics, we were talking about how the other was more awesome.
Were we arguing, or being modest?
I honestly think that we were being modest, but if you changed all the words awesome to mean, it would be an argument.
It was funny thinking about it.
I have a lot of fantasies these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment